The latest cybersecurity trends, best practices, security vulnerabilities, and more
Supporting the Customer Journey to Modern Endpoint Security and AI-Powered XDR
By Ash Parikh · January 10, 2024
At Trellix, we are wildly passionate about our customers. We are also passionate about pushing innovation to deliver the most comprehensive cybersecurity platform for our customers. We lead more than 40,000 customers on their cybersecurity journey as they evolve and improve their security posture. Looking ahead to 2024, we anticipate the threat of AI to grow and the need for an AI-powered extended detection and response (XDR) solution to be more crucial than ever.
No one is better suited than Trellix to combat these modern threats. Don’t take it from me, listen to everyday users, the cybersecurity practitioners, as well as industry experts, who continue to recognize Trellix as the cybersecurity company delivering one of the most comprehensive security suites and the best AI-powered XDR solution. See the highlight reel of great sentiments and recognitions from 2023 as we anticipate more innovation and partnership in 2024!
Highlights From Trellix Customers:
- “We are a core Trellix customer, meaning we have almost everything when it comes to endpoint and cloud security from Trellix. The Trellix Endpoint Protection Platform stops threats before they occur, and Trellix EDR helps us to get more visibility and answer questions after the fact.” - Dennis W., IT Security Manager at SMS Group
- "It’s very difficult to manage disconnected solutions. Trellix has consolidated our approach and helped bring order to the chaos." - Ala Asali, Chief Security Officer, Arab National Bank
- "Trellix was the only provider that could manage their own suite of interrelated security products. That was a huge differentiator for me. Not only do they have that product knowledge, they are also able to rapidly incorporate intel from their industry-leading incident response team directly into the products.” - Manager of IT Infrastructure, Canadian subsidiary of global law firm
- “The intuitive dashboard and detailed insights have greatly enhanced our ability to monitor and manage endpoint security. With its proactive approach and minimal impact on system performance, Trellix has become an invaluable asset to our cybersecurity strategy.” - IT Manager, Banking Industry
- “The most trustworthy security solution from an endpoint perspective.” - IT Lead, IT Services Industry
2023 Industry and Analyst Recognitions:
- Received Frost & Sullivan 2023 Global Endpoint Security Company of the Year Award with a special recognition for Trellix Endpoint Security Suite and its integration to XDR platform.
- Trellix XDR Platform won 2023 Top InfoSec Innovator Award from Cyber Defense Magazine (CDM)
- Trellix Endpoint Security earned SE Labs’ highest AAA rating for enterprise & small business customers
- Trellix received AV-Comparatives Approved Business Security Product Award and demonstrated leading protection and usability with very low false positives
- Gold Winner of 2023 Cybersecurity Excellence Award for Endpoint Security
- Strong Performer in Forrester Wave: Endpoint Security, Q4 2023
For a more comprehensive list of recognitions, please visit Trellix Industry Recognitions. We are proud to have broad industry recognition, but we are passionate about serving our customers in their cybersecurity journey. To hear more about our customers, visit the Trellix Customer Stories page to learn more about success stories from leading cybersecurity teams and experts.
Feb 21, 2024
Trellix Named to Constellation ShortLists for XDR and Endpoint Protection Platforms
Feb 15, 2024
Trellix to Host AI and Cybersecurity Virtual Summit
Feb 15, 2024
Trellix to Host Public Sector Cybersecurity Summit
Feb 9, 2024
Trellix Named a Leader in IDC MarketScape for Modern Endpoint Security for Midsize Businesses
Jan 25, 2024
Trellix Achieves AWS Small and Medium Business Competency
The latest from our newsroom
Trellix’s market-leading endpoint security solution delivers comprehensive threat management.
In this blog, we present multiple attack scenarios focused on lateral movement, including abuse of weak service permissions to execute code, dumping and exfiltrating credential material from Active Directory.
Get the latest
We’re no strangers to cybersecurity. But we are a new company.
Stay up to date as we evolve.
Zero spam. Unsubscribe at any time.